Hello readers ! | +Follow | Dashboard
Teenage Dream.: Long time no see~~~~~~

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Long time no see~~~~~~

Assalamualaikum. Hello! i think its been awhile i'm not update anything in my blog. and i think its really really long time ago since 2014 i last updated. Well now guess what, its already 2016 guysss!!! for 2 years i left my blog. okay its not long. but it is really longgggggggggggg.

so how's your 2015? i mean how are you doing in 2015? is it good? or bad? for me, my 2015 was really challenging, testing my patience, and it is also quite really sad for me. why? i lost someone that i really love. no, no. it is not my parent, not my family, but someone that is just appeared in my college life. and then, he was just disappeared. just wanna say that however what happened last year is all my fault. but then i want to admit that i'm still loving you and i'm gonna love you as much as i can. even you doesn't give me any good or positive response. honestly, you're a good guy. and i have to admit that you're the best guy.

well i think nobody want to flashback their bad memories~~~~~~~ ((but i will never forget))

then how about 2016? is it good or bad? we already passed the january and now we are in february. how fast time flies~~~~~ now i'm back for new semester in my college, semester 4 for Diploma in international business in Kolej Profesional Mara Seri Iskandar, Perak. i think it is quite stressful. quite?????? nooooooo it really stressful semester evahhhhhhh! because we all are like have to settle down a trip to brunei in less than 2 months guyssss. all of us are busy of the part that have been given. well student life, we can't run from it. so guys, i will update you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment