Hello readers ! | +Follow | Dashboard
Teenage Dream.: Realize or not

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Realize or not

kadang-kadang kita nak orang faham kita sbb kadang-kadang kita rasa semua orang sekeliling kita tak faham kita. but for me, its not "kadang-kadang". its always be "selalu". i always feel that everyone around me does not care about me & understand. as u guys know i belajar dekat perak. so i been away from my family as i came all the way from johor. which is so far from perak! miraclely i'm not that weak girl, which easily cry as i've been away from them. just, i sad & i even cry almost every day bcs of i think nobody's with me. when i'm in trouble or whenever i need someone. there's no one.

but alhamdulillah, realize or not, i have my family, and most of important thing, i have Allah. The most Powerful and the most generous merciful. Alhamdulillah syukur. berkat sabar, berkat doa untuk diri sendiri, diberi satu kekuatan yang sangat luar biasa untuk diri sendiri. bila tiba orang sakit kan hati, i just ignore them. make myself comfort with everything i do. bcs i know, everything happens for a reason. maybe we don't know why now, but we will know later. 

so come on, be strong. As Allah always there for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment